Monday, October 16, 2006

My & Byun's Wedding. Santa Clara

Here is another wedding I shot recently with Poh Lim. We started very early in the morning capturing the activity leading up to a traditional Vietnamese celebration. It is customary for the groom and his family to bring gifts to the bride's home where they have a brief ceremony. Then everyone travels to the grooms home where another ceremony takes place. The western ceremony took place later at a catholic church with the reception at the Decathlon Club.

One of the features that really struck me about this wedding was the flowers. My and Byun had some beautiful bouquet, decoration, and centerpiece arrangements - awesome! Something funny that stuck in my mind was the "ball and chain" that Byun was made to carry around for part of the night as well. You will see that at the end of this post. It was a really incredible party.













No comments: