Friday, September 02, 2011

Rosie & Wesley's Engagement. Palo Alto

Rosie and Wes's big Hawaii wedding takes place later this year but they wanted photographs of their lives here in the Bay Area so they called me :) I've known Rosie and Wes for several years now. There is a three generation long Hawaii connection through my wife's family - that's quite a bit of time!

Happy to oblige, we met to talk about what they were looking for. That's when I learned they were die hard coffee lovers like your truly! You can tell from the pictures that they take coffee brewing seriously! (Yes, the coffee was very tasty) I'm starting to think that I need some new coffee-related appliances.

We started off in their home enjoying a fun and relaxed morning together as we brewed some java and ate a light breakfast. One of their favorite places is the Rancho San Antonio Open Space so we went there and explored the small farm. It's a great little spot that I hadn't been to in years. Loved the little signs introducing each animal to the kids that often visit. Finally, we ended at the Ferry Building in San Francisco catching the tail end of the weekend farmer's market.



No comments: