Saturday, May 31, 2008

Pearl & Kevin's Prewedding Session.


OMG! I have been so bogged down lately that nearly a week has already passed since we spent the day together in San Francisco. Pearl suggested we meet in The Haight. She liked the graffiti-like murals scattered throughout the district. Sure, sounded like fun because I haven't been there in years and I didn't know there were murals around there. I could imagine yellow highlighter on the walls and black lights... not that I have any first-hand experience. Afterwards I admit that I did go home and listen to old tunes like The Sound of Silence, California Dreamin', Sweet Caroline, and Daydream Believer.

After taking turns trying to imitate that crazed-looking face we went to Aquatic Park and Ghirardelli Square. We were looking forward to a snack at Kara's Cupcakes but unfortunately we got there too late! Note: they close at 6pm on Sundays. :( Brrrrr, it was getting cold but tourists were still lining up to buy ice cream!!! We warmed up with tea and mocha's instead and drove down to North Beach for night shots with the many neon signs inviting people (ok, mostly men) into certain establishments for which the area is known.

Can't wait for their wedding coming up this summer. It will be dual-events in both San Francisco and Hawaii!












No comments: