Friday, June 06, 2008

Melissa and Ed's Prewedding Session.


It had been a long time since I last set foot on the campus of UC Berkeley. I barely remember it really so I was gung-ho when Melissa and Ed decided to go there! What a beautiful place! I still think Ann Arbor is the best ;) but the Berkeley campus was very nice. There are lots of hills, grand and diverse architecture, green lawns, etc. I need more time to explore the area but it has definitely made it onto my favorite-places-to-shoot list. You can be sure I'll be on campus in the near future to do some advanced scouting.

Melissa and Ed are self-ascribed outdoorsy types and enjoy hiking around the Bay Area. During our shoot we walked on paths roughly following along the creeks that run through campus. They had familiarized themselves with the route and we stopped periodically when something caught our eye. The landscaping almost made it seem like we were in a park somewhere instead of a UC. We also seemingly had the campus all to ourselves as the last final had already been administered.











No comments: